Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cutest Puppies in the World

You will enjoy the following article on cutest puppy in the world and get lost in the innocent eyes and curly tails.
 
Who can resist the cutest puppy in the world? I guess no one can stop themselves from going, 'Oh, My God!, he's so cute!'. If you were to ask me, I would be ready to adopt all these heavenly creatures and click pictures of them all day long. These rolled up munchkins in brown and white fur cream are some of the smallest and cutest puppies in the world. In this article you shall see some of the cutest puppies in the world that will melt your heart as if it were made of dark chocolate!

Smallest and Cutest Puppies in the World

I have compiled a picture album of some of the smallest and cutest puppies in the world. Just scroll through the images and go ga-ga over these cutest puppies in the world.
 


Hi, I am Hunter. I am a Beagle pup and this is my friend Mario. According to my mother I am the cutest puppy in the world. I love to play and am always full of energy. My dad is trying some tips on training beagle puppies. I am a very intelligent pup and am picking up the new things taught to me very quickly.
 
 
Hello! I am Mojo and he's my bro Jojo. We are bulldog puppies and love to be friends. We are very active and you will find us doing something or the other all the time. Sometimes, Jojo tends to get a bit aggressive. We are made to sit here in the garden as smart Jojo here, ticked off the Master in a wrong way. You see it is a part of our dog obedience training according to Master.

 
Oh, how are you there? I am Princess Tinker-toes, a chihuahua. My favorite color is pink as you can see. I love my dog grooming sessions. You see a Princess always needs to be prim and proper for all occasions. I follow all the chihuahua puppy training tips my Mother wants me to follow. Ta-ta.
 
 

Alright, alright! You got me. I chewed off the toes of my Mommy's new shoes. I am a 4 week old Pug, what do you expect? I have to act my age and with all the teething troubles, I just couldn't resist the soft leather.

Hello! I am Spots, a Dalmatian. I am a gift for little Henry for his 6th birthday. I am so excited to meet Henry. I just can't stop thinking of all the fun we will have together.
Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/cutest-puppy-in-the-world.html

No comments:

Post a Comment